JEC Well-To-Wheels Report V5
A presentation clearly communicating the results of the JEC report “V5: Well-to-Wheels”, particularly its analysis on the future of automotive fuels and powertrains in the European.
The JEC consortium is a long-standing collaboration between the European Commission’s Joint Research Centre, EUCAR (the European Council for Automotive Research and Development), and Concawe (the European oil companies’ association for environment, health and safety in refining & distribution).
The JEC report “V5: Well-to-Wheels” concentrates on the evaluation of energy and GHG balances for the different combinations of fuel and powertrains in road transport.
ETA Florence provided the following comms and event planning services for dissemination of the report:
- Programme organisation
- Participant and invitation management
- Webpage creation
- Promotion: Graphic assets, social media outreach and period mailings
- Provision of virtual webinar platform for up to 500 participants
- Management, training and support to speakers and live management during the event.
- Post event report with views statistics.
Communication, dissemination, and event management
European Commission – Joint Research Centre, Directorate for Energy Transport and Climate