We continuously offer internship opportunities for a minimum of 6 months to begin any time during the year focusing on several assignments:
The candidates may participate to organise the European Biomass Conference and Exhibition.
Examples of possible tasks:
- Promotional plan of the ETA Florence events
- Creating and maintaining contacts all over the world
- Assist in development of communication strategies, for spreading the information, progress and results of research and development (R&D) projects.
- Assist in planning, producing and editing the marketing tools and materials
- Marketing, Communication or Media studies
- Excellent computer skills: word, Excel
- Fluent English. Other languages will be an asset.
- Organised, attentive to details, proactive and dynamic
- Flexibility and ability to carry out a variety of tasks
- Happy to be integrated in an international team
We offer the internship opportunity preferably combined with the Erasmus ( or Leonardo) programme.
Please send your candidature to email@example.com
Even if you have a different professional profile, but you share our vision and you are interested in the different sectors we deal with, please contact us:
ETA-Florence Renewable Energies
Via Giacomini, 28, IT-50132 Florence, Italy
Tel +39 055 5002174, Fax +39 055 573425