held in Copenhagen, Denmark, 2-6 July 2001
The 2001 European Wind Energy Conference and Exhibition was organised to review progress, and present and discuss the wind energy business, technology and science for the future.
The proceedings contain a selection of over 330 papers from the Conference.
They represent a significant update to the understanding of this increasingly important field of energy generation and cover a full range of topics including:
- The Future of Renewable Energy in the Global Energy Supply
- New Framework for Renewable Energy in Europe
- National Programmes and Performance Testing
- Liberalised Markets, Aerodynamics and Hybrid Systems
- Wind Conditions, Electrical Integration and Hybrid Systems
- Outlook and Perspectives
- Policies and Environmental Issues
- Policies and Programmes
- New Commercial Developments
- Financing of Wind Projects
- Development of Measurement Methods
- Liberalised Electricity Markets
- Aerodynamics & Aeroacoustics
- Offshore Wind Turbines
- Aeroelasticity, Loads and Safety
- Innovative Wind Turbines
- Wind Assessment, Short Term Forecasting and Resource Assessment
- Autonomous and/or Hybrid Systems
- Electrical Components and Control
Contributions about Technical Workshops and Externality Workshop are also included. These proceedings will be essential reading for all those in the wind industry, for energy policy makers, planners and for anyone involved in wind energy research.
The Conference was organised by WIP-Renewable Energies, Munich, Germany, and EWEA, European Wind Energy Association, Brussels, Belgium, and in EC contract Partnership WIP-ETA.
Proceedings published by ETA-Florence, Italy and WIP-Munich,Germany
1-Volume book set, 1250 pages, hardcover, A4 size (21 x 29,7 cm), English text.
HARDCOVER ISBN: 88-900442-2-5