The 18th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition in Lyon was a further milestone for the global Biomass sector: 1,505 participants from 72 countries joined this inspiring platform and vital forum for information exchange in the field of Biomass research, demonstration and application. 58 exhibitors presented their products and services.
The Proceedings of the 18th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition 2010 provide a comprehensive overview on the Biomass sector, its current status and future prospects on more than 2400 pages. The included papers and presentations reflect critical research in the field of Biomass.
The Proceedings published on DVD constitute a perfect tool for targeted and quick information research and retrieval. The DVD includes papers, presentations, posters and video contributions and enables you to search by authors, keywords and titles.
The range of topics comprise:
- Biomass Resources
- Thermochemical Conversion – Gasification for power and CHP and polygeneration
- Thermochemical Conversion – Gasification for synthesis gas production
- Thermochemical Conversion – Pyrolysis for power, CHP, polygeneration and chemicals
- Thermochemical Conversion – Combustion and co-combustion
- Thermochemical Conversion – Combustion for small scale applications
- Biological Conversion – Fermentation, enzymatic processes
- Biomass Chemistry
- Biomass Torrefaction
- Fuels from biomass
- Industrial demonstration and market implementation
- Policies and ensuring sustainability
The Conference was jointly realised by ETA-Florence Renewable Energies and WIP-Renewable Energies
DVD, English text.
To download the order form please click here
Purchasing the Proceedings
To purchase the Proceedings, please send an e-mail to:
or send a fax to: +39 055 573425