The 17th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, from Research to Industry and Markets, one of the largest events in the Biomass sector in 2009, brought togheter more than 1300 Conference delegates from 77 countries, and provided a platform for information exchange in the field of biomass research, development and demonstration.
The Proceedings of the 17th European Biomass Conference provide on more than 2650 pages an overview on the global biomass sector, its status and prospects.
The DVD includes papers, presentations, posters and video contributions and enables you to search by authors, keywords and titles.
The range of topics comprise:
- Biomass Resources
- Thermochemical Conversion – Gasification for power and CHP and polygeneration
- Thermochemical Conversion – Gasification for clean synthesis gas production
- Thermochemical Conversion – Pyrolysis for power, CHP polygeneration and chemicals
- Thermochemical Conversion – Combustion and co-combustion
- Thermochemical Conversion – Combustion for small scale applications
- Biological Conversion – Fermentation processes, enzymatic processes
- Biorefineries – Conversion processes to obtain industrial materials and chemicals
The Conference was jointly realised by ETA-Florence Renewable Energies and WIP-Renewable Energies
DVD, English text.
To download the order form please click here
Purchasing the Proceedings
To purchase the Proceedings, please send an e-mail to:
or send a fax to: +39 055 573425