The 16th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, From Research to Industry and Markets, one of the largest events in the Biomass sector in 2008, attracted 1505 participants from 72 countries, providing the opportunity to take a look at a comprehensive range of issues, from research to development and demonstration, from strategy formulation to international co-operation, from social/economical issues to sustainable utilization of resources.
The 499 papers, 216 slides of presentations and 221 posters based on the oral and visual contributions, selected by the Scientific Committee for presentation at the Conference, represent an essential reference to everyone involved in the global biomass sector – scientists, policy makers, operators and practitioners alike.
The topics include:
- Biomass Resources
- Thermochemical Conversion – Gasification for power and CHP and polygeneration
- Thermochemical Conversion – Gasification for clean synthesis gas production
- Thermochemical Conversion – Pyrolysis for power, CHP polygeneration and chemicals
- Thermochemical Conversion – Combustion and co-combustion
- Thermochemical Conversion – Combustion for small scale applications
- Biological Conversion – Fermentation processes, enzymatic processes
- Biorefineries – Conversion processes to obtain industrial materials and chemicals
The Conference was organised by: ETA-Florence Renewable Energies
In collaboration with: WIP-Renewable Energies
DVD, 499 papers, 216 slides of presentations and 221 posters, English text.
To download the order form please click here
Purchasing the Proceedings
To purchase the Proceedings, please send an e-mail to:
or send a fax to: +39 055 573425