The 15th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, From Research to Market Deployment, one of the largest events in the Biomass sector in 2007, attracted 1465 participants from 71 countries, providing the opportunity to take a look at a comprehensive range of issues, from research to development and demonstration, from strategy formulation to international co-operation, from social/economical issues to sustainable utilization of resources.
The 594 papers and 179 slides of presentations, based on the oral and visual contributions, selected by the Scientific Committee for presentation at the Conference, represent an essential reference to everyone involved in the global biomass sector – scientists, policy makers, operators and practitioners alike.
The topics include:
- Biomass Resources
- Thermochemical Conversion – Gasification for power and CHP
- Thermochemical Conversion – Gasification for clean synthesis gas production
- Thermochemical Conversion – Pyrolysis for power, CHP and chemicals
- Thermochemical Conversion – Combustion and Co-Combustion
- Thermochemical Conversion – Combustion for small scale applications
- Biological Conversion – Fermentation
- Biological Conversion – Biogas
- Conversion to liquid Biofuels
- Chemical Conversion to industrial materials
The Conference was jointly organized by ETA-Florence, Italy and WIP-Munich, Germany.
Proceedings published by ETA-Florence, Italy and WIP-Munich, Germany.
DVD, 594 papers, 179 slides of presentations, English text.
Purchasing the Proceedings
For purchasing the Proceedings e-mail to:
or send a fax to: +39 055 573425